Monday, April 6, 2009

a night out + a New Kids on the Block concert =

AN ABSOLUTE RIOT... that's what :)


When I won tickets to the NKOTB concert...I could never have imagined how much fun it would be...or how much I was needing a good girls night out.

The people watching was a blast...fishnets and high heels...more cleavage than I care to have to see...butts that become billboards...(Tami I know you are laughing)...all in all it was a bunch of 30 something women...acting like we were teenagers again...and LOVIN it!

*and when you add Donnie Wahlberg...and his very super delicious rear view...well...how can you not have fun...SERIOUSLY!!

My children think I am a major loser for thinking these guys were/are "cool"...they can't believe that I was SO very in love with them...(especially Donnie) 20 years ago.




1 comment:

Tam said...

Yes I did giggle when I read that...and have been several times since the concert! I tried to explain it to Dan, and it's funny but I think you really had to be there to truly appreciate it!!! I think I really needed a girls night out too, a little laughter did my heart good!!! What a blast!!!!!