Saturday, April 10, 2010

Under Construction...

Since it is spring time in Michigan...and everywhere you go everything is under construction...I figured this would be the perfect time to have a little "renovation" of my own. I have been guilty of blog neglect for far to LONG. And I am hoping to get my act together and start keeping things updated from now on.

So...there will be some changes happening over the next few days to get this blog back "up to snuff". And then I hope you will regain faith in me and see fit to stop by and visit every now and again. I can promise that you will be brought through a whole range of emotions...you will certainly find yourself wide eyed and shaking your head in amazement, and you will most definatly come to a better understanding of what life is like in this crazy house!!

1 comment:

Be the Good said...

Oooooo...yay!!!! I popped over out of habit and, much to my delight, found you under construction!!! How exciting!!! Glad to have you back....I'll be checking in often.