Monday, March 9, 2009

Brittany's random picture challange...


I have a teenager
I have so many random pictures
I always wondered what I would ever be able to do with them
and then...
a Random picture challenge...
ask and you shall receive
So...here is one of the more random of my random pictures...
my daughter(Tatelynn aka T bug) and her friend(Chloe) wrote each others name on the other ones foot...
and really what is left to do after such a activity but to
take a picture...



to see other random pictures visit Brittany's blog at 4 little men and girly twins!

(well true to form I did not read or follow the directions...SORRY! This is not from February 2009...it is not the first picture from the first folder of anything...and it is of one of my kids, and another kid who is as close to my own as they come...I should probably have read all the way through before posting...but I didn't...so enjoy my randomness anyway :)

No comments: