Thursday, March 5, 2009

March 1, 1996...

So...this post is a few days late...but on March 1 the child who made me a mommy for the first time turned 13!! Holy Crap!! Do I really have a teenager??? When did that happen??? I don't feel old enough to have a teenager!
I was thinking that if the first 13 years of her life went by in the blink of an eye...the next 13 probably will too! YIKES!!!


Just think of all the things that will and may happen in the next 13 years...



  • she will get her drivers licence (scary)

  • she will graduate from high school

  • she may go to college

  • she may graduate from collage

  • she may move out of the house

  • she may get married

  • she may have children


Unbelievable...



But for now...she is 13 going on 30...trying so hard to grow up faster than she should.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATER!!


I look forward to having a front row seat to the rest of your life!!!

No comments: