Sunday, June 10, 2007

Good movie...

"Eventually, all things merge into one...and a river runs through it."

"...it runs over rocks from the basement of time, on some are timeless raindrops, under the rocks are words, and some of the words are theirs."

I had the pleasure of watching one of my favorite movies last night. If you haven't seen it, you should. Then (hopefully) you, like me, will be counting the days until you can go to Montana. (I've been there...believe me...it is truly amazing!)

I'll have to admit there is another reason it is one of my favorite movies...

Come on...he's just so "easy-on-the-eyes"!! Sorry...you can't fault me for being human!

I hope you have the chance to see it. There is really so much more to it than just, Montana, breathtaking scenery, and, oh yeah...Brad Pitt!!




No comments: