Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hello mother...Hello father...

Well... the girls are off to camp for the week. Tate and Quinn are up at Cran-Hill Ranch. They will be there until Saturday morning. Haidyn is out at Camp Geneva day-camp. She is gone from 8am to 5pm everyday this week.

So...my house is clean, and I think it just might stay that way for more than...5minutes?!?!

What will I do with my new found "freedom"? I am in the process of stripping the wallpaper, and paint in Tate's room, and tomorrow, if I get all the prep work done, my mom is going to come and help me paint.

I'll post some photos when it's finished.

I have found that my brain finds it hard not to multi-task. Everywhere I go I get this sinking feeling that I'm missing something?

Oh well, before I know it, it will be back to life as usual...so I will enjoy this peaceful week while it lasts.

No comments: