Monday, April 19, 2010

leaping and waiting

I sit here looking in the face of something that I have wanted so bad, for so long.
It is the thing that I set out to accomplish years ago.
I said this very "thing" out loud...and I meant it,
and I believed that someday it would be so.
But...now that I find it litterally with in my reach...
I am second guessing myself,
rethinking that belief in my dream,
maybe there is a different plan,
maybe I should just leave well enough alone,
not mess with a good thing...
but...I know this thing will be a better situation for me,
for my family,
I know that it makes all the sense in the world...
but...I know that it is not up to me,
I am who I am,
I have the skills He has given me,
and..,it is not up to them,
they might think it is...
but...in the end...
it is up to the One who has known the plan for 33 years,
it is hard to resign my hopes and fears,
to just leap,
to just have faith,
to just know that what is meant to be will be,
to just give it to God,
and just wait...patiently
but...that is where I am...
waiting...
waiting for Him to show me my path!

1 comment:

Be the Good said...

Oh, how I understand this! Praying for you and waiting with you....