Friday, August 17, 2007

Deep cleaning...and Jack Johnson

I have this entire weekend off of work...and with my return to school right around the corner... I am DEEP cleaning my house. I may have to have a garage sale when all is said and done. I am venturing into the depths of cupboards and closets to discover the stuff, that when shoved in there...I just couldn't live without...but, having not seen or used it in...months...if not years, it is out of here!! Along with all the toy/games that the girls never "play" with...oh, it all comes out of the closet from time to time...but it doesn't get "played" with. Question? Why do kids do that??? Anyway... I am talking washing the walls kind of cleaning here...it should be boat loads of fun...




Now...on to Jack Johnson. He happens to be one of my new favorites in the music department...I just love the sound of his music...if that makes any sense? Take a listen...



So...while dusting, and mopping, and sweeping, and scrubbing...I will be listening to Jack Johnson...and smiling!! Have a great weekend all!!

No comments: