Friday, August 10, 2007

Sad news...Prayers needed...

I just wanted to ask everyone to pray for my cousin, his girlfriend, and the couple who were planning on adopting their daughter, along with all their family members.

After a very complicated pregnancy it was discovered that the baby passed away sometime during the last week. At 38 weeks along...it was just amazing that she had not entered this world so much earlier. I have been in shock all day...I find it so hard to understand that this could really be in Gods plan? Sometimes, I guess, there are things that aren't meant to be understood. I have asked "why?' today more times than I can count...and it has been awhile since I have had such a deep sadness in my heart. The families are doing OK...it has been such a long road, and no one ever imagined it would end this way.

It's going to be a hard weekend for everyone...please pray for Gods grace and peace.

No comments: