Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Where does the time go???

Is it hiding in a closet somewhere? or...Has it been abducted by aliens? I'm pretty sure that I haven't used it all up! Have I?? It seems like the girls and I were just getting out of school...and now...our return is right around the corner!! Tatelynn is going to be in middle school this year...unbelievable!! And...my "baby" is going to be in first grade...all day...everyday...equally unbelievable!!

When Tate was born someone much older and wiser than I said "now time is going to start to fly by...you just watch!" And...boy were they right. My kids seem to be growing up at light speed!!

Oh...it's all fun, but sometimes I wish I could turn back time to when the girls were so small and snugly...and just keep it there for a little while. They grow up way to fast...I really need to slow down and take it all in...at this rate...Oh dear...I am not going to go there!!! I am not quite ready to visualize what's in the not to distant future!!I think I'm with Cam on this one...it's looking like they may have to be "locked in a closet" until they are...say 30...ish!!! Just kidding...I think?

No comments: