Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A happy dance for the cleaning lady!!


I returned home from school today to find that the cleaning lady had been here!!
It was really just my mother who loves me why to much sometimes...if that is possible to love your children way to much? But...if you know my mother you know that she tends to have a full plate of her own. So the fact that she took the time to come here and help me, and bring flowers for the table and a yummy smelling candle...well it deserves some really big shiny award...or the million dollar prize, or something real special!! But, alas what she'll get is a BIG thank you, and a hug, and the mention of a big shiny award and the million dollar prize, and because she loves me so much...that will be enough!!

Aren't moms great!?! I know I'm pretty lucky to have mine!

No comments: