Friday, October 12, 2007

Tagged...

I have been tagged...which is amazingly cruel when your middle name is not short...but here goes...

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog for the rules.

Pull up a chair this could take a while...

N- I have Never lived outside of the same 10 square miles in my whole life! (Although someday I hope to "let some grass grow" under my feet in a small town in Montana.)

I- Created in the Image of God, and striving to be that image to my children and everyone around me, which is not always the easiest of tasks.

C- If it were a job...I would Cuddle newborn babies for a living...it is my favorite!!

O- Optimistic for the future. I think God has BIG plans for me and my family...and I say "BRING IT ON".

L- Losing my mind!!! I feel as though I am losing my mind at least once daily. Being a wife and mom (and all that comes with it), working, and going to school 3 days a week(and all that comes with it)...that'll do it to you every time!!!

E- Exhausted, (reference the letter L).

Well there, that wasn't all bad.

I am going to tag, Ann, and Julie!! Good luck ladies!! I know that I am supposed to tag 6 people...but I don't know that many people to tag, so if you read this, and haven't been before... consider yourself tagged!!