Thursday, January 17, 2008

Day dreaming...

I had the pleasure of traveling to Glacier National Park in the fall of 2005. It was hands down the most amazing place I have ever been. I instantly fell in love with the whole area...and to be honest...I hope that some day the Lord sees fit to clear the way for a Van Koevering family cross country move!! It has been a subject that had been "batted around" for the last year-ish...and it is a subject that just doesn't seem to go away?

We are very aware that unless the Lord moves a major financial mountain, (and turns the whole Michigan housing market around)...it ain't gonna happen tomorrow...but it is always there, in the back of our minds.

Here is a picture of the lot I would LOVE to live on IF we were to move...


That would be the view out my back window!!! (if you have never seen the Rocky Mountains up close and personal...you really must go...it is AMAZING!!)

And...here is a link to the Glacier National Park WebCams page (click on the image below).
This is the Parks headquarters cam...

It is very interesting to watch the snow depth...and just the mountains...I just love it...but that's just me!

No comments: