Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Guess that decade...

  • Olan Mills backdrop #4 - peaceful meadow with split rail fence...very popular

  • Powder blue leisure suit...very popular

  • the "Grizzly Adams" look... popular

  • Dorothy Hamil haircut...very, very popular

  • shirts with extremely pointy collars...popular (but, very dangerous...you could poke an eye out with those things, seriously!!)

    Any guesses?

    This is an easy one folks...

    ...it is the 70's!!!

    I located this photo after receiving a very hilarious e mail today! Our family was so guilty of the "Olan Mills photo craze" in the 70's! I will say that we all do match very well, very "put-together", way to go mom! I will actually admit that this is one of the photos from my childhood in which my outfit does not make me cringe!

    I just thought you all might like to get a good chuckle at our expense, because, as you know, laughing is good for your health. So...chuckle away!!


1 comment:

Be the Good said...

Stinkin' CUTE!! Your family did well with the 70's. I don't know if I could say the same for ours.