Wednesday, October 15, 2008

WWWAT: Capturing the light.



Sunsets are one of my favorite things in the world (aside from snuggling new babies) so I knew exactly what I was going to capture for this WWWAT! And fortunately for me the sun did not disappoint last night. (the top picture is the sunset last night, the following are sunsets I have captured out my own backdoor over this past year).

ENJOY!!




(these photos are in no way photo shopped or changed, they are just exactly how God sent them, and how my camera captured them!)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Be the Good said...

mmmmmmm......

tiarastantrums said...

BEAU - T - IFUL

Ashlie said...

Those sunsets are AMAZING!! What a beautiful way to end the day :)

Have a great Wednesday!

Rachel said...

You are so blessed to be able to see the sunset so clearly from your house! I live in town and am not able to see the sunset so clearly. Amazing pictures!

Kimberly said...

I love that second one, the way the light is pushing through the clouds. God is so amazing, isn't He?

Happy WWWAT!

Aprille - The Muddled said...

What beautiful sunsets!

Mel said...

My husband calls those lights that shine through the clouds "God beams". Like God is just letting some of His light shine through ...

Anonymous said...

Awsome!! they r really BEAUTIFUL

Annika said...

The sunsets are gorgeous! I love how the sun rays come out of the clouds.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Where do you live? These are so beautiful! Thanks for joining in!

Simply Shannon said...

So pretty! I love sunsets!

sues2u2 said...

I love this. It's so beautiful to see what God has made!

Mandy said...

Oh, so pretty. I just love sunsets.

Courtney @ splashing grace said...

beautiful!