Monday, October 6, 2008

that's the way of it...

and it is really getting old!!!

Cam headed out of town again bright and early this morning.

It looks like this is going to be our life for awhile yet.

We do our best to look on the bright side...

it is work...and for that we are thankful.

God promised He would always give us everything we needed for today.

and He does...everyday!

He does not promise that we will eat dinner together every night, or sleep under the same roof every night.

I will admit I am growing weary of this "leg" of our journey...to be perfectly honest...it sucks!

I am adding this situation to the list of things that I will look back at one day and say..."Ahhh...yes...now I know what God was trying to teach me".

But...for now I am just going to continue to have a love - hate relationship with this chapter in my life.

I love how God always provides...but sometimes I can't help but hate the way in which He does it!

No comments: