Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm such a loser...

back in October I joined the "Biggest Loser Caledonia" along with 12 of my co workers. We embarked on a twelve week journey of weight loss that would end in the biggest loser walking away with $390!!

Well today was the end of the journey...and much to my surprise...I came in a very respectable 3rd place. While I didn't take home the big prize, the winner was gracious enough to gift myself and the 2nd place winner with $10 and $20 respectively.

I was very excited...while I did consistently lose...it was small increments each time. My theory from the beginning was "slow and steady wins the race", and while I may not have won the race...I am exited to have lost a total of 10 lbs since I started working at Metro in July!!!

Now for the challenge of keeping it off, and continuing to shed pounds in the weeks to come.

But for now I am going to enjoy being the "almost" biggest loser!

No comments: