Monday, July 2, 2007

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!

Here is the finished project...


I had to include the curtains...I made them my very own self...and I bought the fabric for $1.50!!! I kid you not. I even had enough left over to re-cover the vanity stool!!
(Martha Stewart look out!!)


This is the sign that Aunt Marissa made for Tate for her birthday.

Here is the bedspread that Tate purchased with her birthday money, it was the "inspiration" for the chosen color scheme...and it really is so "Tatelynn", not girly-girl...but...just right!
(and there's the re-covered vanity stool as well)

The walls are still rather bear...we will be working on some more decoration.

If anyone is wondering...the wall color is MARSH. So, of course, my duck hunting husband approved!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.