Friday, July 13, 2007

God, trumpets and heaven...

Haidyn- "what if you don't like the trumpets?"

Me- "what if you don't like the trumpets when?"

H- "when you see God in heaven."

M- "will there be trumpets when we see God in heaven?"

H- "yes...loud ones, and what if you don't like them?"

M- "well...I don't think there will be loud trumpets all the time. I think heaven will be wonderful, and no matter what you will love it there."

H- "can you go check it out?"

M- "honey if I go to heaven...I will not get to come back. If you die and go to heaven you have to stay."

H- "aw...that makes me want to cry!"

Just a little conversation I had in the van with Haidyn tonight. Followed by a discussion about how we will get to see all the people we love when we get to heaven. If they believed in Jesus, and we believe in Jesus...we will all get to go to heaven.

I think that there will be many more questions about death to come...I just found the question about trumpets priceless...and the fact that she wanted me to go "check it out for her"! Oh to have the chance to go "check it out"...I think that if we were given that chance...now that...that would be truly priceless!!

No comments: