Saturday, July 28, 2007

Picture this...

If I had a digital camera, I would have captured this moment "on film". But...I do not, so you will have to use your imagination. (it's OK...I heard it is good for us (adults), it stimulates the brain.)

Alright....if you know our Haidyn you know that she doesn't go one day without putting on a dress. Well... yesterday I returned home from work and she was outside playing in this pink sundress.I had picked up hot n' ready pizza for dinner so everyone came in to eat. Haidyn had taken the top down on the dress so she was topless (also not unusual because when in our house she frequently goes in just undies). She must have sensed the confusion coming from the rest of us cause she said "see, I can make my dress into a skirt, I just have to take the top down."

So, of course we deducted that her sundress must be a convertible!

We informed her that when wearing her dress in this way she needs to find a lovely top to go with it.

Oh the things this child comes up with. Isn't it great that God gives strong willed children such a great sense of humor...whether they know it or not!!

No comments: