Wednesday, November 14, 2007

February 2008...

Yes...I know it is far away. Yes...there is a lot to look forward to between then, and now. So you may wonder why February 2008? It is the month in which my favorite TV show will be returning to ABC...

I will admit I haven't missed an episode. (I will also admit...that I feel a little guilty about that.) Of all TV shows, this is the one that I would actually tape if I couldn't be home to see it. Is that bad? Is a girl allowed this one indulgence?


And that is not all that is happening in February!! One of my favorite artists will be releasing his new album. Can you guess?............... Jack Johnson!!

Hooray!! I will wait with childlike anticipation for February to arrive. It is good thing that I have my busy life, and on top of that Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and Cams birthday to keep me occupied until then!!

No comments: