Friday, November 16, 2007

Frustration

Well, it is Friday! And with the end of the week...comes weigh-in day!! After my 3 week hiatus I really buckled down this week, I even got up at 6 am. and worked out 4 days this week!! I was very excited to go this morning, because I was sure I had dropped a pound, or 3!! But alas...no such luck! I did lose...only a half a pound...but it wasn't a gain.

Now I will work extra hard this week...even with the presence of the "stuff-ones-face" holiday. I will get up and work out every morning...and if the scale doesn't treat me good next week...I may just do something irrational??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi shannon,
no i never check my blog but i'll try and improve on that, yours is really cute!!
I love the comic you put in!!!
I tend to feel the same way about losing weight...my mind says is it really worth it...but I know that it will help me live longer and have a healthier heart if i lose the extra weight and start working out so here goes...!!!!
love,
ann P.S. can you email me ideas for your kids for christmas, annnienhuis@yahoo.com