Friday, December 7, 2007

Can I get a loud HALLELUJAH!!!

I just sat down to check my email, and found an update on our sweet Hannah Noel.

Here is what it said...
(written by Dan)

"I'm packing up cameras and car seats and the kids and we're all on our way to the hospital to bring our little girl home. We just got the OK from the doctors.

Hopefully we'll be home by 3:00 or 4:00, resting and enjoying a return to normal (for us) life."

After spending 80+ days in NIC and NIM at Spectrum, after way to many ups and downs, after losing her sister, and coming close to losing her too, after thousands of prayers form all over the country (literally)...one of Gods sweet little miracles is coming home!!!!!!!

On a VERY selfish note, I am sad that, once Hannah is home, no one will get to see her til spring(insert sad face). But...I am going to praise God for this miracle...and thank him daily for answered prayer. To quote one of my fav hymns, my Lord "HOW GREAT THOU ART"!!

No comments: