Thursday, December 20, 2007

I've said it before...and I'll say it again...

snuggling babies is one of my most favorite things in the whole world...and I had the privilege of being invited to do just that yesterday. I got to hold sweet Hannah Noel. She is SO amazingly tiny. At 3 months old she is weighing in at an astonishing 5lbs. 9oz.!! She is eating like a little oink-er, which is an answer to prayer. So...she hopefully will begin to pack on the pounds and catch up with all the other plump 3 month olds soon.

I also had the privilege of taking some photos of the little peanut...if they turned out one of them will hopefully serve as the birth announcement/thank you card. So...hopefully we captured a good one. I took most of them with my film camera...but here are a couple that I took with the digital...



**to give you an idea of how small she is...that is a normal infant sized pacifier...these pictures are so deceiving...she looks way bigger than she is!**

No comments: