Monday, December 3, 2007

Interesting...

In my absence from the blogger world I have been doing a lot(read mountains) of homework. I am down to the final 2 weeks of the semester and I have procrastinated, leaving myself with 2 projects, one paper and about 25 more drug cards to complete in this short time frame.

It is my fault, I did not budget my time as well as I could have. But...in my researching I came across this interesting document. I was amazed and a little creeped out by it, but I wanted to share because is it very interesting.

(I am doing a report on the medical ordeals of JFK, and because he and Abe Lincoln were the only 2 Presidents to be assassinated...I came across this in my research)

  • Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846
  • John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946
  • Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860
  • John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960
  • The names Lincoln and Kennedy both contain seven letters
  • Both were particularly concerned with civil rights
  • Both their wives lost children while living in the White House
  • Both Presidents were shot on a Friday
  • Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy
  • Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln
  • Both were assassinated by southerners
  • Both were succeeded by southerners
  • Both successors were named Johnson
  • Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808
  • Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908
  • John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1939
  • Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939
  • Both assassins were known by 3 names
  • Both names comprise of fifteen letters
  • Booth ran from the theater and was caught in the warehouse
  • Oswald ran from the warehouse and was caught in a theater
  • Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials

OK...now that is just a little weird...right?

I'll be back in a few weeks...a whole lot less stressed and ready to celebrate Christmas!!

No comments: