Wednesday, December 12, 2007

stick a fork in it folks...


I am pleased to announce that at 10:35 this morning all 50 drug cards were handed in. Neatly housed in their 3-ring binder, with a beautiful cover sheet and index page. I had the glow of a proud mother. I was so proud in fact that it was hard to just set them in the pile and walk away!

I got back my Presidential paper and grade sheets for both the presentations I did on Monday, and it is with great enthusiasm I announce that I was given 100% on each of them!!!

Another wonderful surprise today came when our Pharmacology teacher announced that our final would be in the form of a TAKE HOME TEST!!! We all about sang the hallelujah chorus...and a few (myself not included) actually hugged the teacher. This is fabulous news considering the amount of anxiety this final was causing me.

So...on Monday I will have my Human Disease final...(this is one of my favorite classes, so the stress level is low for this one), my Pharmacology final will be graded in class...(I get to do this one this weekend, with the aid of the textbook, if I can't manage to pull out 100% something is seriously wrong with me), and my Math final...(this one is responsible for the greatest feelings of stress...math is not my thing...math and I, we have a love-hate relationship...it loves to make me hate it!!!). Thankfully God is on my side, and this is a 2 day final, and I am predicting that I will be using every last minute of the 3 hours given to me!

So...we are T-minus 168 hours...and counting until this semester is done...finished...adios...stick a fork in it!!

I am so looking forward to the Christmas break...I need a break...my family needs me to have a break...HOORAY for breaks!!

No comments: