Friday, February 22, 2008

and...last but certainly not least...Meet Shann...



Favorite color...Yellow

Favorite food...Cheeseburger cooked on a charcoal grill. YUM! YUM!

Favorite cloths...Jeans and a sweatshirt

Birthday...August 19

What do you want to be when you grow up...Medical Assistant/Medical Missionary(I hope to use my education to do some short term missionary work)

If you could drive anything, what would it be...Volkswagon Van

If you could have any pet in the world, what would it be...Probably no pet at all...I love my dog...but I could live without a pet.

Favorite TV show...LOST

Favorite song... "Eye's in the back of my head" by Jack Johnson (it's what I am liking right now...I don't really have one favorite song.)

Favorite summer activity...Michigans Adventure with the Roelofs

How much money are you going to make when you grow up...hopefully as much as I need.

How many grandkids do you think you'll have...9

Where are you going to live when you grow up...Sun River, Montana (as mentioned in THIS post)

No comments: