Thursday, July 24, 2008

"it" happened...

"it" being my first major screw up...(and a few minor screw ups thrown in for good measure!)

I'm still very new at my job. And while I feel like I am picking up on things...and things that hurt my brain a few short days ago are now old news...the last couple days I have made some rather large mistakes...and some not so large mistakes...and all of the above needed to be brought to my attention.

No one yelled at me...they simply brought the mistakes to my attention...and kindly showed me how to do them correctly the next time. I know that everyone has been the "new-kid-on-the-block" at one time or another...and I know that all is well...but screwing up just sucks sometimes!
I have had a headache since noon...I ended my day with one more little snafu...I could really use a mommy drink...and I get to get up in the morning and do it all over again.

The silver lining to this situation...I will not make the same mistakes tomorrow...nope...not me, I'm sure I'll encounter a whole new batch of "learning experiences" tomorrow.

I'm gonna find my self a drink...then my pillow...have a great Friday!!

No comments: