Saturday, July 19, 2008

it was time for a "face lift"...

I decided that this blog needed a bit of a change.

While the Narrow Road (Matthew 7:13) was an excellent title...and it will still remain one of my favorite bible verses...and it will remain the address of this blog...it didn't really accurately portray the purpose of this blog.

I use this blog as a way to remember all the fun things that happen in our family...and sometimes the not so fun things. It functions as a journal of sorts.

So...after much thought I decided to rename this blog

"Don't Blink"

Because as the time goes by...faster and faster it seems...I find myself feeling like I blink and another year is gone! I realize that if I don't write it down...it just might be forgotten. And I don't want to forget any of it...the good, the bad, or the ugly!

I'm sure you've also noticed that I changed the look of this blog...mainly because the brown...while very nice...was a little drab for summertime. I had been wanting something a little more bright and vibrant.

So...welcome to the new and improved Van K family blog...I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Be the Good said...

I, for one, LOVE the new look!

Anonymous said...

Looking good!