Sunday, April 27, 2008

College Graduate...(almost)


Davenport University
Commencement 2008
at
Van Andel Arena


I was part of the DU commencement this afternoon...It was great, and I am glad I decided to participate! I would like to thank my family, who were kind enough to endure the butt numbingly long...and slightly boring service...of which I was number 1160 (approx.) of the just over 1300 graduates!!

While I feel a little funny because I really won't be done, officially, until the first week of July...I am really proud of me because 20 months ago I wasn't sure I would make it to this day...and I certainly didn't believe that I would be leaving with a straight A record!!!



2 comments:

T and T Livesay said...

iouzpkCongratulations to you!!!! Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Hope things are warming up in MI by now. :) ( I read Nate and Tricia's blog too --- they have had an amazing story/ride!)

T and T Livesay said...

oops == what a dope -- i typed the word verification letters in without seeing they were ON my comment -- DUH