Wednesday, April 2, 2008

For Tricia, (and Nate and Gwyenth)...

I just checked on the CF Husband blog...and found out that right this very moment Tricia is in the OR getting her new lungs!!!

If you have a little (read a lot) of time you should really spend some time reading their story! They are an amazing family...I promise you'll be blessed.

Anyway...this post is really a request for all of you to join me in prayer for this family. The surgery will take 7 - 9 hours (from what I gather?)...so it is going to be a loooooooong night for them.

On a small side note...it is Nate's birthday today...I just think this is an amazing birthday gift.

Please also pray for the family of the person who donated these lungs...I am sure it is going to be a long night for them too!

Thanks!

2 comments:

Tam said...

Shann-I'm so glad you shared this blog with me....their story is amazing and I find myself checking it frequently throughout my day....Its quite something how connected you actually start feeling towards them....I will definitely be praying for them throughout the night....Thanks Again....Love, Tami

CFHusband said...

Thank you!