Monday, June 30, 2008

The great clean out...

I am so excited to have a whole 2 weeks off before I officially start my new career! I am going to try to use my time wisely (as I sit here by the computer:) to thoroughly clean the house. I started bright and early this morning with the girls rooms/closets/drawers...things have been shoved and crammed and just generally tossed about for too long...it is time to nip this in the bud!!!

The other nice thing is that the 2 older girls are gone for a couple of days...it is so much easier to "purge" things when they aren't here to claim they can't live without whatever it is that has been buried in the very bottom of the closet/drawer/under the bed for the last who knows how long...you get the picture.

I hope to be mostly done with this daunting task by Thursday night...we are leaving for a much needed vacation to the U.P. and it is always nice to come home to a clean house...what's even better is the girls (all 3 of them) will be at camp next week...so my house just might stay clean for a while...

...I better get back too it...hope you all enjoy your week...and have a great holiday!

No comments: