Tuesday, June 24, 2008

sitting on cloud nine...

and loving the view!!

A little less than two years ago I made a huge decision that sent me back to school. When I started school, one of the first things I said...to several people...was that when I was done with school I was going to work for Metro Health. I began applying for position with Metro fall of last year.

With my school career coming to a close I applied for 3 more positions there around the end of April. I was ecstatic when I was called 2 weeks ago to come in for an interview!! Today was THE day. My interview was at 11am...I was surprisingly not very nervous at all...the interview lasted one hour and thirty five minutes...I had to answer a ton of questions...and I asked a couple too.

I felt like it was going well...and then my interviewer said...so...how does July 14th look for you? To which I said "You mean for me to start working? As in I have a job here!?" And she said "If you would like one"!! I could hardly contain myself...It was a huge YEAH GOD!! moment!!!

I still have to pass the criminal background check and a drug test...and they have to contact all my references...but I am more than confident that that will all go over without a hitch!!

And to top it all off...there is a possibility that I may be working at the Metro office right here in Hudsonville!! Which would be fabulous...but I am not holding my breath...I am just glad to be right where I wanted to be...right where God planned for me to be!!

1 comment:

Be the Good said...

so I guess that poo pipeline isn't ALWAYS pumping it's contents out right on you!!!! Congratulations!!!! FAbulous news!!