Wednesday, June 18, 2008

perfect timing...

God always knows when a little laughter is needed.

I think that is why we have the children we have. They are good for a make you cry laugh every now and again...and no one is better at that than the youngest of our children. As I type this she is upstairs entertaining her sisters...I can tell by the occasional bouts of laughter!

I thought I would share a couple of the newest "Haidynisms"...

the other night well the girls and I were messing around I took and accidental elbow to the head...I slumped to the couch and played dead...and Haidyn yelled "MOMS DEAD...CALL CPA!!" While we are sure she meant "do CPR"...or "call 911"...we had a 5 minute belly laugh about why exactly our CPA would even care if I were dead...or what it is Haidyn thought she stood to gain financially from my death that would warrant a call to the CPA prior to a call to 911???

Then this evening she came into the living room wearing her lovely new robe...which is a hand-me-down, and WAY to big...as she entered the room I noticed that a little covering up was in order...so I said "Oh dear...I see boobies!" to which she replied..."MOM...they're not real!" I thought Tate was going to wet herself...and I for one didn't realize that they were performing the enhancement surgeries at such a young age...I think she might want to look into a refund, because...not only are they not real...they really just aren't even there!!

What a hoot!! I needed this sort of entertainment this week...laughter really is the best medicine!

No comments: