Friday, March 7, 2008

here comes the sun...

The sun is shining again today!!!!!!!

I have made the rounds around the house and opened all the blinds to let the sun shine in!!! And for some crazy reason I have this urge to clean things? And, that truly is a miracle...because cleaning is one of my least favorite things to do...it ranks right up there with doing laundry and getting groceries.(YUCK!!)

I hope this isn't just a "hey look, it's spring!" Fooled ya (HA HA) kind of thing that is so reminiscent of Michigan winters...I don't think I could handle it.

Oh winter...we have had enough of you this year. You came...you were cold...you snowed...and snowed...and snowed...you kept the kids home from school...you made for some intense travels...you were dark and gloomy and down right miserable...and we say...ENOUGH ALREADY...please don't come back, just exit quietly without a fuss...I promise we'll be happy to see you again around Christmas time...we'll welcome you with open arms. But...for now you need to accept that you have over stayed your welcome...it is the polite thing to do!

No comments: