Friday, September 28, 2007

and so it begins...(again)


I have...again, started trying to lose weight. It seems as though I do this at least once a month...I usually make it about a week or so before I "fall of the wagon". BUT...I'm not going to let that happen this time. I have come to the realization that this is going to be a life long journey, and commitment. I will never be able to eat like I did in high school and still retain...or in this case regain my 18 year old body. (I don't think my 18 year old body is still available...it's a discontinued model...I must look in the "post baby section now!) Don't get me wrong...I'm aiming for that weight...but it ain't gonna be the same!

So...I am one week into my journey, and I am happy to announce that I am 2.6 lbs. lighter than I was just one week ago!!! (insert roaring crowd here!) I have made a personal goal to lose 10lbs. by Thanksgiving...and I think...rather, know that I can do it.

I have added a weight loss ticker to the bottom of the blog so you can keep up with my progress there!!

Have a great day...and...remember to drink your water, and eat your fruits and veggies!!

No comments: