Wednesday, September 5, 2007

and so it begins...

...up early and off to school. It creeps up on me every year.

We had a great summer...so...I thought I'd share some of it with you...



The girls and I are adjusting (s-l-o-w-l-y) to this new schedule. It may take awhile to get into a good routine again. It sure was easy to fall out of the routine though?!?

Anyway, Tatelynn started 6th grade, middle school (already)...6 different classes, lockers (with combinations), her school starts an hour earlier, I think the adjustment is hardest on her.

Quincey started 4th grade. She loves school, was so ready to go back, and is right back into the "swing" of things. I think the adjustment is the easiest on her...she is a morning person.

Haidyn started 1st grade. She was ready to go back too. Or maybe her mother was ready for her to go back...maybe both? She sometimes has trouble applying herself...she is rather strong willed...someone told me she could be a future world leader? None-the-less she seems to be liking it a lot...she is very tired at the end of the day...but that makes bedtime pretty easy.

I, Shannon, started my 2nd year at Davenport University. I am taking 12 credits...I am wondering if that was a wise decision...but this time last year I was wondering the same thing about going back to school in the first place. It is going to take a lot of commitment, and even more time management. This could be interesting!!

1 comment:

Be the Good said...

That was awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Sis