Tuesday, September 18, 2007

They're here...**UPDATED**

Again...I have only part of the story...details to come...but Rose and Hannah are both here. The birth went well...the girls are OK...both are on ventilators...the doctors are encouraged by their conditions. That is all I have for now. Mom is doing well, she had to spend some time in recovery before she could go see the girls, but she is doing well.

I plan on stopping there after school tomorrow so I hope to have all the details tomorrow. Keep up the prayers...God's been answering them so far!!!

**I have "some" details.**

Hannah Noel; 2lbs. 13oz. length...tiny (that is all I was told!)

Rose Kathryn; 1lb. 11oz. length...again just tiny!

Hannah has been taken off of her ventilator she is apparently a little fighter(Marissa...I think it might be in the name...now I know two Hanna(h)'s that "beat the odds!!)...little Rose will remain on her vent for "a while"...what that means I am not sure!!

But a great big PRAISE THE LORD!!! for the answered prayers so far!! I am hoping that there will be pictures of the girls that I can see I won't be allowed in the NICU...and I can't wait to find out if they are indeed identical which was a possibility!! I will keep the updates coming for anyone who is interested! Thank you for being a prayer warrior for these two precious little miracles!! Keep those prayers coming!!

No comments: