Tuesday, September 11, 2007

it could be worse...

Haidyn has been running a fever since the early hours of Monday morning...and she has a horrid dry cough...shes been out of school for the past 2 days...the doctor says it's "post nasal drip"? I'm not sure I agree...but I don't have the medial degree!!



This is how I went to the grocery store this morning at 7:15am (to buy Tylenol for #3). Whats worse...I didn't notice it until I was walking around the store!!(I said to myself..."self? somethings feels a little weird!") Then I just prayed no one would look at my feet. My life has been a little crazy lately...the start of the school year has been kicking my butt!! (In my defence...I had been up for about 45 min., the house was dark, we all own flip-flop, they are all different colors...it was an honest mistake...?I have no explanation for the two left feet??)

But... it could be worse...I could be to busy to take the time to notice this!!! This was tonight's sunset!!! Beautiful isn't it? Gods little...(or big), way of telling me...no matter the craziness of my life He is always here...especially in the ordinary things...I just have to take the time to notice them!! I'm certain that God is the only one who could create something this amazing. I thought I'd share it with everyone...in case you missed it(or don't live in west Michigan)!!


"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, ... I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you." Genesis 28:15

1 comment:

orneryswife said...

First, I am so sorry for your little one. :-( Being sick is no fun, not for the sick-ee or the care giver, especially when you don't know what is really wrong!

But what a lovely sunset!!! I was working in the yard and missed it! Although, I don't think ours was as spectacular as that. I miss the AZ ones from when I was a kid. THOSE were some sunsets!

Thanks for posting that reminder!
TM