Thursday, May 8, 2008

I've been tagged...

by Rachel over at american mum...so here goes...

What was I doing ten years ago...
  • well, I had a three month old at home, and she was our second child so I guess I was adjusting to life with 2 children instead of one, I was probably changing a lot of diapers and nursing 6 times a day, and doing my best to entertain my 2 year old daughter.

Five things on my to-do list today...

Things I would do if I were a billionaire...

  • Pay off loads of debt
  • support Children's Hope Chest
  • open an orphanage in Africa or Haiti (or support one that already exists with not only money but my time)
  • possibly adopt a child or two
  • buy a home in Montana near Glacier National Park, and volunteer at the park.
    (I could go on...but you get the idea)

Three of my bad habits...

  • procrastination...I tend to do things last minute...and it drives me nuts!
  • washing cloths but never folding them
  • worrying about money(well about everything...but money in particular)

Five places I've lived...

  • Um...this a pretty boring one for me...I have lived in the same 10 square miles for my whole entire life!!! I would, however, love to call Montana home at sometime in my life.

Five jobs I've had...

  • Hostess at a restaurant
  • nail technician/manicurist
  • cleaning lady(commercial and residential)
  • greenhouse laborer and bookkeeper
  • cosmetologist
    (I am currently finishing up my schooling to become a Medical Assistant...so I hope to have a career in the medical field soon...I'm so excited!!)

Five people I want to know more about...

  • no one ever plays along when I tag them... so I'll see what happens when I tag Marissa, and Tami...and anyone else who reads this and is up to the challenge!!

No comments: