Wednesday, May 14, 2008

WWWAT : Chocolate...



When I found out the assignment this time was chocolate...this was the first thing that came to mind...



This is my niece, Hanna. She is from Ethiopia, and before we knew who she was, or when she was coming home, my youngest daughter would ask "When will my chocolate cousin be here?"

She is very sweet(and a little sassy)...I could gobble her right up...she makes me smile...just like edible chocolate!! (only a lot cuter!!)

So...that is my twist on chocolate...enjoy!!

Visit american mum blog to see the other entries.

6 comments:

Aprille - The Muddled said...

Oh look at that little cutie! I would say that smile beats the cocoa kind any day! (well - maybe not the PMS kind of day but it would soften the blow)

Kimberly said...

I love your twist, so cute. And she is a doll baby!

Be the Good said...

Those are great pics! I love your choice of word..."sassy"...for her. I should try harder to put a more positive spin on her attitude. "Witchy" is all that has come to mind lately.

Great spin on "chocolate"...very cute!!

Crystal's Elite Dance Studio said...

what a great idea!!

Rachel said...

She does look sweet than chocolate!

Unknown said...

Such a cute baby!
www.debrennersmith.com