Thursday, May 22, 2008

a play...by Haidyn

Qwin(Queen): Hlpr o hlpr cam to me now


Hlpr(helper): I am here Qwin wt do you ned


Q: bri me my dok(donkey) this ist(instant)

H: Here she is my late(lady)


Q:Wal tak you (well thank you)

Doke(donkey): I am sik

Q: No matter...you just hav to b(bring) me to the stor!

Narrator: On the way the dkey did(died)!

H: I wll find a nw one for you

Q: Tak you

Doke #2: Hey Hot (such a classic donkey sound??)

Q: Kan you tak me to the stor?

D2: Hey Hot

Q: I tak tat as a yas!

H: Luk it? (like it)

Q: I love it tak you varey much.

D2: Dot thk me, thk the hlpr!

Q: You did tis for me?

H: wa wt I! (why wouldn't I)

Q: I dot no wat to say.

Q: Wal I ho to go to the stor

H: Biy

D2: I nd mor fod (suddenly able to talk? )

Q: hr you go

D2: tay you vry much!

THE END!!

So...in the end we're not even sure if the Queen made it to the store...I was impressed with how polite the characters were (the Queen started out a little rough...but did come around after the passing of the first donkey!)

Oh to have the imagination of a 7 year old. I wish I could have taped it when she read it to me...super cute!!

Maybe this is a sign of things to come??

Look for future installments of "plays by Haidyn"!